How To: Use the Derma Roller for Acne Scars

Use the Derma Roller for Acne Scars

Hey dolls, just giving you my review of the Derma roller. The good and the bad!

Firstly, let me just say OUCH! This bad boy hurts, it's pain level is very close to Fraxel laser the only difference is, that you're doing it to yourself, instead of being in a clinic. I did get emotional in this video because I just couldn't believe how painful the device was on my skin. Most videos and reviews on the next say it's "pain free" and this just isn't true.

The results are amazing though! Just 3 days after use I can see the derma roller has caused dozens of micro sized trauma holes on a few of my large scars and is currently shrinking the size of scars :) It's great and I do recommend this products IF you can tolerate the pain. I'm sure after prolonged fortnightly use (I've decided that's my tolerance threshold) I will see amazing results!

Derma rollers facts!

-The Derma roller causes tiny micro holes in the skin, which your skin responds to by healing the treated areas

• Micro needling AKA Derma rolling is form of collagen induction therapy, Encourages yoour body to produce collagen and elastin to improve the appearance of scarring.
  • Suitable for treating acne scars, stretch marks and wrinkles
  • Depth of needles come in 0.5mm, 1mm, 1.5mm and 2mm (I use the 2mm)
  • Topical numbing cream is recommended but I don't use it, will purchase some soon lol (I don't think numbing cream makes a huge difference).

With continued use I'm confident I'll see good results, I'm already stoked with the results I've seen from my first at home treatment, even though it was painful. I will record follow up and tutorial videos with the derma roller along with my Fraxel treatments.

Thank you all for watching dolls, if you have any questions post me a comment, I always reply :)

Don't forget to like an d subscribe! Xoxo

P.S sorry for the loud audio at the start, it only lasts for about 25 second xo

No thank you, hunty (AshleyJSimmonds) on Twitter

The latest from No thank you, hunty (@AshleyJSimmonds). I'm Ash. I'm from Melbourne, Australia :) I love making Youtube vids for my amazing subs. I love my partner, friends and fam! Check out my youtube channel :). Melbourne, Australia

Just updated your iPhone? You'll find new emoji, enhanced security, podcast transcripts, Apple Cash virtual numbers, and other useful features. There are even new additions hidden within Safari. Find out what's new and changed on your iPhone with the iOS 17.4 update.

1 Comment

Hello,i want to ask u,can i use lemon juice with dermaroller??????

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Latest